Thursday, July 23, 2015

My Favorite Orchid Reward

Whenever I make a sale or have some little success in life I like to reward myself with a new orchid. So the next orchid I plan on getting is the "Dick Smith Paradise Orchid" shown here. I have been working on making a sale of a buggy shaft - trying to get the measurements just right and although I have someone interested - I am not sure I am measuring it correctly. So back and forth it goes until I finally make a sale. I also have a few other things I am trying to sell - some large like real estate and some small like buggy parts. Sometimes it is really frustrating to push thru a sale and it can take days, weeks and months to get things done. Of course I have other rewards besides orchids in the interim but each orchid I look at earmarks to me something I have accomplished. Sort of like winning a prize. It gives me something to work towards besides just the attainment of wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment