Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Where to Find Orchids

I have decided to go to the local flea and farmers market here at the Volusia County Fairgrounds every Wednesday to look for oriental cache pots and orchid planters. There is also a lady there that sells blooming Cattleya orchids for only $15. They are not very magnificent looking but the cheapest blooming orchids I have ever seen. I have not bought from her yet as I prefer to buy bright splashy orchid plants and wait the 2 years to see them bloom. I will just be checking to see if she has any impressive looking orchids each time I go there. She does have the more common phaleonopsis orchids without flowers for only $3 so I may buy some of those. I have also seen those types of orchids on the clearance racks at Lowes for $8. So remember when you go to your local Lowes and Home Depot to look at their clearance racks for plants. If you click below you may see some orchids at great prices that you may have a hankering to buy. I always save them to My Ebay wish list and get myself one as a treat every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment