Friday, July 10, 2015

Buying and Growing Orchids

I used to have orchids many years ago but traveled so much I didn't have time to take care of them.
Now that I am home a lot more I finally have some time to do that and I wanted to share my experience with buying and growing orchids. Here you will see listings for places to buy orchids as well.
I used to have about 4 orchids but only have 1 left because the others got little white mealy bugs on them and died. I was not around to stop that from happening. Now I have a room mate that can spray them when I'm away with insecticidal soap and wipe off the leaves if needed.
I also like to grow roses now that I have a new place to plant them on the other side of the pool.
I can see them from the bedroom so planted many rose bushes that I can keep an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment